Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sentosa with 6.7 =D



This was the much-awaited gathering since we parted ways three months ago. That's about 90 days, but it really didn't seem that long for many memories with u guys are still vividly vivid in my head...

Never mind that the bright cheery sun that welcomed us onto the island deserted us right after our brunch. The drizzle didn't & couldn't stop us from enjoying one another's company and plans we had on the island. =D

The Amazing Race (modified version) had 19 kids running wild around the island for two hours after brunch. The winners of the Amazing Race @ Sentosa - The Coca Cola Lollipop, consisting of secret agents: Hazel, Jia Xuan, Pavani and Jun Yong. Hope everyone had enjoyed the experience! =D I am sure some of u may have a good collection of photos on the island now!

I would want to play at the actual beach volleyball court, with net, next time! Someone bring two chairs for the captain's ball too! xD (I realised I didn't have any fotos of our captain's ball!)

That day would not have been that day without Hazel, Jia Xuan, Angelica, Rikki, Xin Tian, Lye Kit, Edmund Ong, Jun Wen, Aaron, Cheng Wei, Jun Yong, Zhao Xuan, Edmund Wang, Neil Brian, Aravind, Ashley, Pavani, Marcus Yeo & Bryan! =D

Thanks for the great time, 6.7 minor! =D

Next gathering? Probably in the first week of the mid-year holiday. That's in May I think. All suggestions for the next meet-up will be most welcomed. (",) I have received suggestions to go on a cycling expedition at Pulau Ubin. What say u?

Till we meet again...... ='(

No comments: