Saturday, August 30, 2008

Teachers' Day 2007



Still remember this?

It was filmed on 31 Aug 2007! =D It's already a year! Imagine how time could really pass @ this amazingly fast speed! D:

In my short 3.5 years of teaching, this song is the best thing that I have ever received and could possibly be the only. Something that money can't buy, a secret that was so well under wrapped. I was totally amazed, and still now is. =D

I remember seeing Angelica and Kimberly in school with a guitar @ 5+pm the day before and had almost scolded them. =O I didn't even get a hint that some surprises would be coming my way soon! xD Now, this is what we called surprise and that makes it even a more valuable gift! =D

Not forgetting this collage. All 39 of u, not a single one missing. The whole class has to be mobilised and to think I didn't even smell a whiff of yet another surprise! Something that amazed me too was how everyone was so united that not a single one even alerted me or let the cat out of the cat sooner than expected.

It's sad we only had 10 months together. But it had been such a pleasant, wonderful and fantastic time in my life.

I love 6.7 and will miss the class forever... ='(




No comments: