Gone, as fast as it comes.
I have no idea how many more such gatherings there will be. But I am sure, the fond memories live on...
Thanks Kimberly for the burger lunchbox! I'll try to use it! =P Thanks Hazel, Jiaxuan & Ashley for the a bit "chao tar" cookies! =D
Glue your eyes to this space for more exciting updates coming your way! =)
Cheers, and long-live the 6.7's spirit! =D
"I love you guys. ♥
I miss you guys.
Rewinding the clock doesn't rewind time,
but I wish it were that simple."
- HKCC, 2008 -
P.S. Some more photos coming up! They are in the school cameras...
I have no idea how many more such gatherings there will be. But I am sure, the fond memories live on...
Thanks Kimberly for the burger lunchbox! I'll try to use it! =P Thanks Hazel, Jiaxuan & Ashley for the a bit "chao tar" cookies! =D
Glue your eyes to this space for more exciting updates coming your way! =)
Cheers, and long-live the 6.7's spirit! =D
"I love you guys. ♥
I miss you guys.
Rewinding the clock doesn't rewind time,
but I wish it were that simple."
- HKCC, 2008 -
P.S. Some more photos coming up! They are in the school cameras...



No comments:
Post a Comment