A thousand apologies to u people for not being able to turn up for the ice-skating. I was really looking forward to this outing as it was Lye Kit who suggested it.
I have met up with Jia Xuan, Hazel & Gary @ Pitstop Cafe in June & Jun Yong during the APS Car Rally, but not Lye Kit since last year's Teachers' Day. She looks so much thinner, and her hair so much longer. No specs too. I am not wearing the Harry Potter's specs anymore, Lye Kit. That's the answer to the question that u have asked me on a couple of occasions. ("!)
These photos were taken by Gary and I asked him to email me. Resolution is a bit low, possibly from a handphone cam. These photos reminded me of last year's ice-skating trip with Hazel, Jia Xuan, Rebecca, Marcus & Bryan. =)
Those were the days... Perhaps when all of u are 18, that's in 2013, we'll try to call for a 6.7 '07 gathering, with as many of u as possible! =D
I have met up with Jia Xuan, Hazel & Gary @ Pitstop Cafe in June & Jun Yong during the APS Car Rally, but not Lye Kit since last year's Teachers' Day. She looks so much thinner, and her hair so much longer. No specs too. I am not wearing the Harry Potter's specs anymore, Lye Kit. That's the answer to the question that u have asked me on a couple of occasions. ("!)
These photos were taken by Gary and I asked him to email me. Resolution is a bit low, possibly from a handphone cam. These photos reminded me of last year's ice-skating trip with Hazel, Jia Xuan, Rebecca, Marcus & Bryan. =)
Those were the days... Perhaps when all of u are 18, that's in 2013, we'll try to call for a 6.7 '07 gathering, with as many of u as possible! =D



No comments:
Post a Comment