6.7 20-Oh Seven Techno Seniors (^_^)
6.7 20-Oh Nine Techno Juniors. =^_^=
6.2 20-Eleven pesky kiddos. (".)
6.2 20-Ten pesky kiddos too. (>_<)
12 kiddos & a big fat rat. The largest turn-out from 6.7 '07 at this annual BBQ party since 2007.
That year, we celebrated your graduation from APS. This year, we came together to re-live those good old days. Many of u have now graduated from your sec schs and will be starting a new phase of life, in poly or JC, very soon. ^_^
I enjoyed the get-together this year tremendously. Everyone seems so mature, so sensible. How things are understood & done without words. I remember the 'drinking game', the night walk to E!Hub, the supper @ McDonalds, the many Captin's Ball games, the BBQ and many more. =D
Pavani is the only person to have attended this event every year, rain or shine. It's a record! 5 years consecutively. Great to see u each time! (",)
I hope there will be another reunion gathering next year. If there is, hope to see u there! (^_*)
That year, we celebrated your graduation from APS. This year, we came together to re-live those good old days. Many of u have now graduated from your sec schs and will be starting a new phase of life, in poly or JC, very soon. ^_^
I enjoyed the get-together this year tremendously. Everyone seems so mature, so sensible. How things are understood & done without words. I remember the 'drinking game', the night walk to E!Hub, the supper @ McDonalds, the many Captin's Ball games, the BBQ and many more. =D
Pavani is the only person to have attended this event every year, rain or shine. It's a record! 5 years consecutively. Great to see u each time! (",)
I hope there will be another reunion gathering next year. If there is, hope to see u there! (^_*)
No comments:
Post a Comment