Sunday, January 13, 2008

6.7 Gathering


Ok. Ok. I heard that. xD

I wanted to say this is a 6.7 reunion. But strictly speaking, 14 out of 39 does not make a reunion yet. So, I called it a gathering. Wan Shi, Jiaxuan, Hazel, Rebecca, Yimun, Aloysius, Brenwin, Jang Wook, Leroy, Junyong, Neil Brian, Cheng Wei, Ashley & Chuan Chee were there. This is our first gathering for 2008, and I hope there'll be more to come as everyone, including Mr Justin & I, moves on. =D

I miss 6.7 badly too, especially at the start of the year when I have to START EVERYTHING ALL OVER AGAIN. It's like playing a computer game where u have already attained level 100, then u realised u forgot to save the game before switching off the PC, and got to start all over again. From level 1. That sort of feeling. Got what I mean? START ALL OVER AGAIN! =(

Like how some of u did, I feel a sense of loss and a tinge of sadness to go along with it. But, I am sure it'll eventually blow over. All of us. =)

By the way, did u thank Mr Justin for organising this gathering?

And till we meet again... ='(

No comments: