They said they were coming - Angelica, Peiling, Xin Tian and Kimberly. But Kimberly decided that she would visit me on another day instead, so I didn't see her... =(
Angelica & Kimberly are in Christ Church Sec, Peiling is in Holy Innocents' High, while Xin Tian is in Guang Yang Sec now. =D
Guess what! We went to Nanyang Poly for lunch @ 4pm. Here's the proof. =)
Poor Xin Tian fell on the 2nd day in Guang Yang while chasing a boy she fancied, that's what I heard. Haha.. Now she really looks like a praying mantis (at least the arm is). =P Xin Tian is still that chatty, if not more, but without that mouth-twitching and "I wanna Q u" glare from the corner of her eyes. I thought, that is a good change. xD
Peiling arrived first at around 2.30pm and waited patiently for me at the school gate. She seems to have changed quite a bit too. A calmer and more cheerful disposition, I feel. We grow, u know?
Angelica is as usual...... Pesky! Haha... Arrived late @ 3.30pm and complained that she was starving, and then suggested going to eat at APS canteen! Obviously, u can tell I wasn't very keen with that idea.
After that very very late lunch, we went back to APS and watched the basketball friendly match. For the first time, I think they asked me to take a photo before I go. Here.
No comments:
Post a Comment