6.7 '07 is still the best. I am convinced, after today. =D
U are one crazy bunch of kids BUT certainly not embarrassing ones. ;) Hey all of u listen! U are one fun lot to be with! =D
I didn't expect to see as many as 11 of u today. What were we doing same time last year? ("?)
Let me do an attendance-taking. Raise your hands and wave them in the air when u hear your name! Xin Tian, LyeKit, Peiling, ChuanChee, JiaXuan, Kimberly, Angelica, JunYong, JangWook, Brenwin & Leroy! *SCREAM!*
That 5 irritating gals are always so thoughtful. =D I could still remember your "sorry for the interruption" on my birdday last year! As usual today, planning the surprise for our birdday gals. It requires great courage to sing as u walk into the cafe with that birdday cake! I am sure they must be very touched... ='(
Hope this will continue for as long as possible*...... =)
* before your thoughtful-ness, funny-ness, pure-ness, sincere-ness get consumed by the bitchy-ness in secondary school. =(


No comments:
Post a Comment