
Still remember this? Exactly a year ago. (",)
I am still very much alive and with the sec sch exams over, I am sure so are all of u. =D
U've got a date! Let's meet for brunch/lunch in the 1st week of the June holiday! No reason needed. Everything else is just not important on that day! xD
Event: Brunch Actualli*
Date/Day: 4 Jun 2009, Thu
Meeting Time: 11.00am
Meeting Place: YCK MRT Station
Venue: Seoul Garden @ Marina Square (Buffet Lunch)
Price: $11.99 + $2.99 (free-flow drinks) + 7% GST + 10% service charge = $17.70 (Bring your student pass to enjoy this student price)
Everybody will just pay $10, I'll subsidize the rest. (",)
Suggestion(s):
a) After lunch, catch "Terminator Salvation" @ GV Marina @ 1.55pm on Thursday (For those who have not watched yet.)
Mark your calendar and make your date with 6.7 '07! =D
Why wait? Reply, "I M COMING!" in the chatbox now! xD
UPDATES (as @ 3 Jun 2009, 11.30pm)
Confirmed Attendees: Cheng Wei, Marcus Tan, Jia Xuan, Hazel, Ashley, Jun Wen, Aloysius, Kimberly, Myself (",)
Possible Attendees: Peiling, Angelica, Xin Tian, Rebecca, Jang Wook, Brenwin, Jun Yong
Absent with Apologies: Pavani, Yimun, Tsae Woei, Gary, Mr Justin
* "Brunch Actualli" is not intended to violate the copyrighted "Lunch Actually".
I am still very much alive and with the sec sch exams over, I am sure so are all of u. =D
U've got a date! Let's meet for brunch/lunch in the 1st week of the June holiday! No reason needed. Everything else is just not important on that day! xD
Event: Brunch Actualli*
Date/Day: 4 Jun 2009, Thu
Meeting Time: 11.00am
Meeting Place: YCK MRT Station
Venue: Seoul Garden @ Marina Square (Buffet Lunch)
Price: $11.99 + $2.99 (free-flow drinks) + 7% GST + 10% service charge = $17.70 (Bring your student pass to enjoy this student price)
Everybody will just pay $10, I'll subsidize the rest. (",)
Suggestion(s):
a) After lunch, catch "Terminator Salvation" @ GV Marina @ 1.55pm on Thursday (For those who have not watched yet.)
Mark your calendar and make your date with 6.7 '07! =D
Why wait? Reply, "I M COMING!" in the chatbox now! xD
UPDATES (as @ 3 Jun 2009, 11.30pm)
Confirmed Attendees: Cheng Wei, Marcus Tan, Jia Xuan, Hazel, Ashley, Jun Wen, Aloysius, Kimberly, Myself (",)
Possible Attendees: Peiling, Angelica, Xin Tian, Rebecca, Jang Wook, Brenwin, Jun Yong
Absent with Apologies: Pavani, Yimun, Tsae Woei, Gary, Mr Justin
* "Brunch Actualli" is not intended to violate the copyrighted "Lunch Actually".
No comments:
Post a Comment