
I celebrated a friend's cum colleague's birthday @ this place in July 2006. The entrepreneurs who started this cafe were four NUS students then (probably graduated now). They appeared on newspapers and I decided to visit them that year. Welcome to Pitstop Cafe. =)
The cafe offers many many types of games, and many are not commonly found anywhere in Singapore. I like "Blokus" the most (though I didn't try out the many other games available there), and I bought a set eventually, somewhere.
There is a "Students' Noon" promo on Friday:
1) Mochi ice cream + Free flow drinks + Free gaming from 12pm-5pm!
2) Only: $8 (upon presenting your student card)
3) All others: Wait till you become a student
I supposed many of u are not keen to get yourself hot and sweaty under the scorching sun @ Sentosa. Hence, we shall adjourn to Pitstop Cafe this Friday, 12 Jun 2009. =) We shall seat ourselves comfortably in this air-conditioned cafe and enjoy the wide selections of games there then! I am sure u'll love it! =D
Event: Games @ Pitstop Cafe
Date: 12 Jun 2009, Friday
Meeting Time: 11.00am
Meeting Place: YCK MRT Station
Venue: Pitstop Cafe
Remarks: Lunch @ Pitstop Cafe (Optional). Not that expensive. Lunch plus the Friday - Students' Noon promo should not cost more than $18.90. Subsidy of $5 will be provided. =)
R.S.V.P. soon! Reservations have to be made a day in advance. (",)
UPDATES (As @ 11 Jun 2009, 10.30pm)
Confirmed Attendees: Jun Wen, Gary, Yimun, Jia Xuan, Hazel & Myself
Possible Attendees: Jun Yong
Absent with Apologies: Tsae Woei, Aaron, Jang Wook, Aloysius
The cafe offers many many types of games, and many are not commonly found anywhere in Singapore. I like "Blokus" the most (though I didn't try out the many other games available there), and I bought a set eventually, somewhere.
There is a "Students' Noon" promo on Friday:
1) Mochi ice cream + Free flow drinks + Free gaming from 12pm-5pm!
2) Only: $8 (upon presenting your student card)
3) All others: Wait till you become a student
I supposed many of u are not keen to get yourself hot and sweaty under the scorching sun @ Sentosa. Hence, we shall adjourn to Pitstop Cafe this Friday, 12 Jun 2009. =) We shall seat ourselves comfortably in this air-conditioned cafe and enjoy the wide selections of games there then! I am sure u'll love it! =D
Event: Games @ Pitstop Cafe
Date: 12 Jun 2009, Friday
Meeting Time: 11.00am
Meeting Place: YCK MRT Station
Venue: Pitstop Cafe
Remarks: Lunch @ Pitstop Cafe (Optional). Not that expensive. Lunch plus the Friday - Students' Noon promo should not cost more than $18.90. Subsidy of $5 will be provided. =)
R.S.V.P. soon! Reservations have to be made a day in advance. (",)
UPDATES (As @ 11 Jun 2009, 10.30pm)
Confirmed Attendees: Jun Wen, Gary, Yimun, Jia Xuan, Hazel & Myself
Possible Attendees: Jun Yong
Absent with Apologies: Tsae Woei, Aaron, Jang Wook, Aloysius
No comments:
Post a Comment