"May I have the permission to speak?"
"Permission granted." *in a high-pitched voice*
U are all SO AWESOMELY SPORTING, even though it means looking silly, really really silly. =D
I have a great deal of fun meeting up with u guys twice this June. First @ Seoul Garden Marina Square for lunch, and the second @ Pitstop Cafe where Jun Wen, Gary, Jia Xuan, Hazel, Ashley & I spent 5 hours eating, drinking and playing there. (",)
Hazel and Ashley still owed us 1 forfeit each, and Jun Wen 2. =D
Imagine Ashley asking the sweet-looking waitress if he was good-looking. =X
Let me try to recall the 5 games that we laid our hands on over there, in chronological order:
1) Ugly
2) Jurassic Jumble
3) Blokus (Square)
4) Quelf
5) Blokus (Hexagon)
We spent most of our time on Quelf, and I have only one word to describe u people. All of u are 'CRAZY'! xD
Hope u guys have fun @ Pitstop Cafe today. I did. See u people again soon! =)
"Hear me, for I have spoken."



No comments:
Post a Comment