Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Today in History - 16 March 2007


(L-R) Hazel, Tsae Woei, Jun Wen & Edmund Wang


I was browsing through my arsenal of photos when my eyes stopped on this day in history - 16 March 2007.

I cannot remember exactly why and how the five of us ended up at this McDonalds @ AMK Park near APS. I vaguely remember it was after some competition meeting, or was it not?

Can any of these four help jolt my memory, please? ("?)


7 comments:

superman said...

i remember it is some kind of decorating classrm with cds. then u treat us lunch at macdonalds.

superman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
superman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
superman said...

actually edmund here but coz no google account so used my brother's......

mr_alan said...

Halo Edmund,

I didn't notice your comments here till now. (",)

I think it's like what Tsae Woei said, we were there after the web-design competition meet-up.

I got quite a number of u to do the CDs (which many didn't turn out nice =P ), but there were only four of u here, so I think it's not the related to the CDs deco.

W-E-N (: said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
W-E-N (: said...
This comment has been removed by the author.