Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Rain or Shine, I'll Be There For U. (",)



I was matching my current batch of pupils to some of u in class today. My intention was to provide them with an idea of their possible PSLE T-scores based on their current performances.

One of u who was used in my illustration was Hazel. Similar to 2007 CA1, Hazel and many of these kiddos did not do well in the very first class test in Primary 6.

If your brains are still serving u well, u might remember that day when Hazel BURST INTO TEARS following a comment from me. =D

As her results then were below expectation when compared to her P5 results, I commented casually that this could indicate the start of her downfall. Her eyes and face turned red instantly, and tears began to well up in her eyes.

Noticing that, I asked her if she was going to cry. As soon as I finished that statement, her tears gushed forth like a burst dam. Hahaha... I was pleasantly amused. ("!)

I remembered Wan Shi, Vanessa, Lye Kit and one more person (was that Jia Xuan or Kimberly?) went over to console her.

The next day, Hazel drew the above pictures for each of them. (",)

These are some of the moments that I really miss at times. (".)


No comments: