Monday, December 17, 2007

Illegal Operations



You have just performed an illegal operation.

I think I'm bored, but I think I got too carried away. This is bad. What am I trying to show these kids? I wonder. ("?)

The contractors were examining the roof hall to fix the leak that causes our hall to be wet whenever it rains. The door to the rooftop was ajar and this gave me that idea. No. I wasn't trying to help to fix the leak, but I just wanted to snap a few shots in an unusual location in school - the rooftop. =O

We scared the living hell out of them. I understand it was naturally a cause for concern for the poor contractors. Who would not be taken aback at the sight of the 14 of us posing for photos there? ("!) I would be shocked too. Ok, I think I was a little too selffish. I have to get rid of this soon. (",)

I don't want to be as crazy as this year, anymore. =S

So dont' get up there unless u know how to fix a leaking roof. =D

No comments: