Monday, December 10, 2007

When Next Month Equal Next Year
















I was in school earlier today and saw this row of placards when I walked past the hall. 6/7's stood out conspicuously among the rest, and I decided to whip out my hp to snap a photo or two of this sight.

Early November last year, I had already known that I would be taking 6.7 the following year. Thanks to MR CHONG! =D Two gals from the then 5.7 popped up to me during the Jumble Sale to verify. I told them I didn't know about the class allocation yet. Yes, I lied. I was going to be your form teacher. =P I remember one was Yimun, but I couldn't remember who the other gal was. Later, I found out she was Hazel. =D

One year has gone past us like nobody's business. Next year, I would be "downgraded" to the P5, but I opted for P3 where I would not be stressed by the marking anymore... =( To date, we have yet to be informed of our exact class next year. Somehow, I have this very strong instinct that the school would give me a notorious class. When it comes to handling wayward kids, they seem to "think highly" of me. Especially after they have given me some good lives with u guys in 6.7, I am sure they would want to "torture" me on the pretext of "giving me a wider exposure to the teaching profession".
=( This will be known when we are back in school on the 28 Dec for a final meeting before the start of another academic year. 2008.

When Next Month Equal Next Year.

No comments: