It was worth it. I feel.
Received an sms from Marcus Tan's mum this morning. She thanked the teachers for organising the BBQ @ Aloha Changi and giving the kids a jolly good time there. This is what I called appreciation, and is very much appreciated. =)
I enjoyed it and I think the kids did too. This is enough. It makes all the hard work of the IT Committee worthwhile. Credits to Mrs Nam, Mr Justin & Ms Suzanah, who put in much time & effort in organizing this event! =D
I was there as early as 12.45pm with the P2 & 3 AVA kids. Our Ashley turned up shortly after, so I roped him in as the referee for the several water gun fights that ensued. Perhaps having a detestable face didn't help much, he became the target of the kids after the game. It was hilarious to see him being chased around the premises and "shot" at by these "little terrorists". =O U really ought to see how drenched he was! Dripping. Photos of what took place then will be uploaded later!
These kids left before the main body arrived @ 4pm...
The rest of the story? U were there. It's history... (",)




No comments:
Post a Comment