Sunday, November 11, 2007

Game Plan



I thought they would wanna watch the "Bee Movie". But Kimberly told me "Game Plan". She sounded excited, so I decided to catch the trailer first.

The wrestler-turned-actor, The Rock, stars in this heart-warming comedy about a father & his new-found daughter. I have watched another movie of his, The Scorpion King, some years back. He projects a tough and unbeatable image in both, but in "Game Plan", he has that extra 'tender-loving-care' (TLC) elements, and I thought he did quite well. =)

We met at AMKHub @ 1.30pm, shared some fries & 20-piece nuggets at the Mac and we headed off for the movie starting @ 2.40pm. They said Brenwin & Leroy were very quiet that day, probably because I was there or that Jang Wook wasn't there, or perhaps both. Tell all of u a secret! XinTian was moved to tears during one segment of the movie. We saw it! Haha... Don't deny! xD Then it was arcade again for some & ice cream for the others.

Jiaxuan, Kimberly and I left @ 5.30pm while the rest were still playing in the arcade.....

No comments: