Monday, November 5, 2007

No Boundaries

I wasn't a teacher after 1.30pm today. My colleagues would have looked at me in contempt had they seen me, or rather my behaviour. =O

It was an afternoon where no boundaries were drawn between Hazel, Gary, Rebecca & myself. They took it well and I was never disappointed. At least I know I had enjoyed it. (",)

Within 4 hours, Hazel spoke more than what I have heard from her for the year. Normally, she would speak in a frequency that was audible only to the bread. This time, she went firing at all cylinders that I thought I was in a war zone. =S

FYI, we were putting Hazel-designed badges into production as part of our effort towards the school fund-raising project. They learnt fast. 92.5 badges were manufactured within 2 hours 30 minutes. I can see they are getting the hang of it, so we can expect greater efficiency in the next few days. Proceeds will go towards the School Needy Students Fund, as well as the air-conditioning of the hall. =D

Rebecca's petite body frame is really deceiving. Her appetite was so huge! She gobbled down 7 McNuggets, one cup of McFlurry, some fries and shared a cup of iced milo with Hazel & Gary!

Gary stirred my memory when he said that he felt good doing charity work. Unanimously, a girl had spoken this same line to me after our CIP @ AMK Hospital last year. I didn't know I had remembered that so vividly. I guess it was never lost. Merely in the deep recess of my mind. With two testimonials and one common acknowledgement, the fact is obvious.

Oh yes, and they tried to interrogate me. It was so funny! But obviously, they couldn't get anything out from me. xD

Besides these 3 pesky kids, got to thank Ms Lee for taking time out to help us in the production, and the lady boss @ Sagacity for being so accomodating. =)

It was a very fun afternoon. Unpremeditated. Totally. (",)

No comments: