Monday, October 15, 2007

Class Register Revamped!


If u would to ask me what has not changed for the past 20 years in MOE... I would tell u it's our class register - the list with your names on it. It looks exactly the same as how it looked like during my school days. Plain. =X

But what if there were fotos of u on it to go along? ("!) Sounds interesting. I know some teachers did, but eventually stopped doing so for their next class the year after. May I suggest MOE provide us with a copy, printed out and placed on our table, without demand every year? Or maybe such a thing already exists, just that I have not been around long enough to know...

Putting a name to a face is a great challenge for us at the start of each academic year. Some have problems even with a class, imagine having 3 classes or more... =S For example, our art teacher couldn't tell me the names of some kids even in July... I have come up with one... draft... which means can be further improved. (",) I am actually not as free as u thought to be... A good one takes time to do... Just in case they thought I must be really free to do such a thing now.. =( Arrows go flying around without eyes u know? "Act blur lives longer... Act smart dies faster.. " (This phrase is strictly for humour purpose. Should u abide by this principle, it's purely unfortunate) xD

These fotos were taken in Jan... Look at how "gonged" some of them looked at that time! Ahahaha! Enjoy! =D
PS: The fotos u see above will accompany u throughout your sec sch life! =P

No comments: