Monday, October 15, 2007

PSLE Marking (16 - 19 Oct 2007)


I always remember how our dear old principal, Mr Chong, used to say about praying to God ABCD. When things are not going your way or when u want things to go your way, u can always pray to God ABCD. Mr Chong was as usual very funny and he went on to say:

A for Allah (Muslim's reference to God)
B for Buddha
C for Christ
D for Dharma (Hindu's reference to God)

And he got all the major religions in Singapore covered! ("!)

We will start marking your exam papers tomorrow... Pray hard during this period of time.. Pray really hard to your God ABCD, whichever applies! =D

Have u heard of the four-leaf clover? It has been said to bring good luck to its owner as it's very rare... Normally it has only 3 leaflets... Each of the 4 leaflets represents hope, faith, love and LUCK. U need plenty of the 4th one... Did I say 4?! Remember I have always said good results come from 90% effort and 10% luck?

So here u go... the 4-leaf clover! =D

No comments: