Friday, October 19, 2007

Sealed With A Kiss


Your fate is sealed and your destiny carved in stones.

The 4-day PSLE marking exercise was officially concluded at 5pm today. Your judgement awaits u come this 22 Nov 2007... Are u ready for it? =S

Your result slip will look something like the one above, but will most probably not include the grades and scores reflected on it... Hahah.. xD (Doraemon sold seperately)

How well do u think u'll do? Don't ask me. I really don't know. ("!) We can only wait and see.

Looking at the poll results, 5 out of 17 will opt for Anderson Sec. I can guess as much who u are... Choosing the right sec sch for yourself based on your PSLE aggregate is a very important procedure... It shouldn't be tough though as u will do your selection only after u have received your PSLE results. The "PSLE Info" booklet is a good reference to the cut-off point and the strength/specialisation of each school.

I shall provide u with some guidelines when the time draws nearer. Stay tune! (",)

Poll results: Will Anderson Sec be within one of your 6 choices?
5 - Yes, my one n only! =)
0 - Yes, because all the common spirits are heading there. =
2 - No, because I don't make the cut. =(
10 - No, u mean Andersen Ice Cream? =S

No comments: