Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow is a 1950's classic. I wasn't born yet, and I am quite sure neither were your parents. =P But they would definitely have heard it before and liked it too. =)
I like Jazz. This genre of music is slower and very soothing to the mind. It may not be everyone's cup of tea, but if you could just be a little patient and calm, and listen to it at night, you would appreciate it too! =) The version that u have been listening to is by Carole King.
I remember this song was used for a pets advertisement. It was to remind pet owners to love their animals, and not abandon them when they don't love them anymore... ='(
Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow
Tonight you're mine completely,
You give your love so sweetly,
Tonight the light of love is in your eyes,
But will you love me tomorrow?
Is this a lasting treasure,
Or just a moment's pleasure,
Can I believe the magic in your eyes,
Will you still love me tomorrow?
Tonight with words unspoken,
You said that I'm the only one,
But will my heart be broken,
When the night (When the night)
Meets the morning sun.
I'd like to know that your love,
Is love I can be sure of,
So tell me now and I won't ask again,
Will you still love me tomorrow?
Will you still love me tomorrow?
1 comment:
Ummm.... correction.
According to pagesource(YES, i view page source OK?), you got it from:
http://www.margieadam.com/dscgrphy/sound/stillloveme.mp3
Means it's from Margie Adam... not Carole King.
I've also listened to the Carole King version and it's totally different :P
Post a Comment