Saturday, October 20, 2007

Day Out @ Pasir Ris Park




I know I am posting the events in a reverse chronological order ... but well... this is an outing that is definitely worth remembering!

Although our trip to Pasir Ris Park was quite some time ago, on 5 Sep 2007 during the term break, I could still remember quite vividly some of the moments there... The slideshow might help to refresh some of your memories! =D

I always have no qualms about taking the class out on excursions and such... coz u have impressed me right from our 1st trip to the Science Centre in Jan till our CIP Seashore in Oct. Well-mannered, self-disciplined... Most of all very fun to be with! Everything that I am looking for when we are under the scrutiny of the public eye. Way to go, guys! Continue to impress me in our last 4 weeks together! =)

Enjoy the slideshow! =D

No comments: